This cute and cozy nest from Esthetic Ants is 3D printed and is intended for colonies of small-sized ants, or founding colonies of medium/large sized ants that are ready to move out of the test tube and into a formicarium.
Nest details and specifications
- The nest dimensions are 2.8″ x 2″ x 0.78″ (70 x 50 x 20 mm).
- 2 naturally shaped chambers.
- Tray that holds moisture and humidifies the nest by evaporating water.
- Escape proof mesh.
- Clearview acrylic held down with screws (can be easily removed if needed).
- 10 mm and 15 mm access port for easy connection.
- Heat cable integration inside the tray
Note: not for tiny ants like Solenopsis xyloni or Brachymyrmex patagonicus.
Video Reviews: Ant Holleufer